Selling Is All About Lowering Risk Advantages Of Having A Home Business Choosing A Plastic Comb Binding Machine 6 Important Features Enjoy Cell Phone Shopping
Selling is all about getting people to change and change always involves risk. Generally, when given a choice, most people will always choose to not change. People are creatures of habit and change requires them to break old habits and create new ones.What makes selling difficult is the fact that it requires you to work against human nature by getting people to change (and you thought this was going to be easy!).
If you think about it, much of the resistance (objections, stalls) you will encounter in sales is a function of risk. Most people will resist change if they believe that the risk they take to change is greater than the risk they will experience by deciding to not change. The old belief “better to live with the devil you know, than the devil you don’t know” is what makes it difficult to create the inertia you need to get people to change. It is a powerful force that we will all have to deal with.
So, how do we lower risk, or at least lower the perception of risk, to get more people to take the risks they need in order for us to sell. Two critical strategies come to mind for us to consider:
1. Identifying and clearly understanding your prospects problems will lead them to believe that through your understanding, it is less likely that you will sell them a solution that will not work. Asking questions that give you a full understanding of their situation will help to alleviate their fear of risk.
2. Helping them to understand that the “discomfort” that exists now (consequences, circumstances of staying the same) will be diminished by their willingness to go through the “discomfort” of change. Again helping them to overcome the perceived risk.
The first strategy requires us to be good at “information gathering” questions. Questions like:
* Tell me more about the problems that you are experiencing?
* How long have you had this these problems?
* What have you done to try to solve them?
* How did that work?
* Specifically, what impact or consequences do they have on you and your company?
* Do the problems cost you/your company any money?
* What happens if you don’t fix them?
As you gain information you create the belief that through the information you have gained it is more likely that you will deliver a recommendation that will work…hence, lowering risk (you may also find this is a good strategy that helps to differentiate you from your competition).
The second strategy requires us to ask “consequence” questions. Questions like:
* What happens if this doesn’t get fixed?
* Is this something you can live with?
* How would not being able to solve the problems affect you personally?
* Who else is affected by these problems?
* Maybe it’s something you really don’t need to worry about?
These questions help the prospect understand that not solving the problem may actually be a bigger risk then the risk they will need to take to change. They are often exactly the questions that you need to create the inertia for change.
Your ability to ask both of these types of questions will help you and your prospect understand and limit the risks involved in changing. Lowering risk is one of the keys to being successful in sales!
There are many advantages to owning a wellness product based home business. One of the biggest advantages for any home business is freedom. You are literally the boss and the employee all rolled into one package. A home business is an option for obtaining financial security while also maintaining lifestyle freedom. The choices that are made in regards to your career are completely decided and controlled by you.
With so many companies downsizing and many geographical areas having high unemployment rates, it is no wonder that more people are turning to a wellness product based home business for financial freedom and security. More and more people are unemployed and finding it difficult to secure a new job in the employment market. An option to working a traditional job is to start your own wellness product business. The primary focus of your new home business will be to provide wellness products and even information to customers. A strong customer base can lead to an extremely successful wellness business.
Do you detest wearing office dress codes? Do you detest the early morning commute to work? Are you tired of the high gas prices and car maintenance to drive back and forth to work? Or worse, are you tired of taking the trains to work? If you answer yes to any of these questions, then you are not alone. Thousands of people feel the same way and want more freedom in their lives. As a result, they turn to wellness product home based businesses to meet their financial needs without having to work a traditional job. The biggest advantage they do not have to commute, travel, or even dress a certain way for your work on a daily basis.
Many people with a wellness product home business have children. More and more children are being homeschooled and even more children are being taken care of by parents who wish to stay home with their children. Women are not the only members of the household sharing the child rearing responsibilities. A home business enables workers to set their schedules, attend doctor appointments, be at home with their children and participate more in their children’s lives while they operate a home business. No longer are parents restricted to explaining to a boss why they need a particular afternoon off or suddenly have to leave work because a child is sick at school. The complete scheduling freedom that a home business allows is a tremendous advantage to anyone that operates a home business.
Family time is important to many people. Operating a home business is an excellent way to balance a career, meet financial obligations, and spend quality time with the family. It is easier to take a break, go on vacation, or even take a day off with a home business than it is a traditional job where you report to your boss on a daily basis. Many people enjoy the advantages to a home business and thrive on the opportunity to take complete control over their lives and their careers.
I often receive calls from customers asking me to help them decide which comb binding machine would best suit their needs. With dozens of combbind machines available from manufacturers such as GBC / Ibico, Akiles, Tamerica, Renz and Rhin-O-Tuff, it can be hard to discern which binding machine will be the best fit for your binding needs. However, it is much easier to understand what machine might must be best once you decide which features might be important to you. Here is a quick rundown of some of the features that you might want to consider when looking for a comb binding machine:
1. Machine construction: One of the most important features to consider involves the construction of the machine. Many of the lower end binding machines are made of plastic. These machines are adequate for lower volume applications but may not hold up as well under heavy use. A Comb-Binding machine made of metal is always a good bet.
2. Electric vs. Manual: When deciding on a comb binding machine it is also important to make a decision between a manual punch vs. an electric punch. This decision will have a huge impact on the price range of the binding machines that you are looking at. However, most electric machines are better suited for higher volume applications and can save a significant amount of time over their manual binding machine counterparts. It is important to note that some smaller electric machines are available that are designed to make the punching process easier and do not increase production speed (the GBC C110e is an example of a lower volume electric punch).
3. Punching Capacity: Another third important feature to consider when choosing a comb binding machine is punching capacity. Some of the smaller comb binders have punching capacities as low as 6 sheets of 20lb bond paper. However, some modular electric binding punches can punch up to 50 sheets of 20lb bond per lift. Depending on the size of your books and the number of books you intend to bind, punching capacity can be very important. However, it is important to note that for the longevity of your machine, it is best not punch the full capacity listed in the manual. Furthermore, we find users are typically faster when punching a consistent number of sheets per punch, usually 15 to 20 sheets for our highest volume users.
4. Disengageable Dies: A fourth factor that is important to consider when choosing a comb machine is whether it includes disengageable dies. Comb binding machines with disengageable dies allow their user to disengage any one of the punching dies on the machine. By disengaging a die, it becomes possible to use your machine to bind documents that are smaller than 11″ in length. If you ever plan on binding documents that are shorter or longer than 11 inches, a machine with disegageable dies is essential.
5. Brand: When choosing a comb binding machine it is also really important to consider the manufacturer. GBC / Ibico is the largest name in the binding machine industry and make excellent binding machines. However, binding machines from Akiles, Tamerica, Renz and Rhin-O-Tuff are also excellent. Although other brands may also warrant consideration, these names are some of the best in the industry and their quality is exceptional.
6. Warranty: The final factor that is important for consideration when choosing a comb binding machine is its warranty. Warranties on binding equipment vary widely. However, if there is a problem with your binding machine it is important to have warranty protection. This is especially true for lower end manual comb machines which are most often more expensive to repair than to replace.
Incoming search terms:plrplr
People are always looking for new ways to enjoy cell phone shopping. The cell phone that they use every day, almost seems like an old friend that they want to keep close to their heart, and yet far enough away from their wallet to make them seem more affordable. People enjoy cell phone shopping in retail outlet malls, internet auction sites, and any place where they can find a great deal on cell phone accessories.
At a local retail outlet, people enjoy cell phone shopping selling techniques that involve a large inventory and many basic rate plan selections. These local retail outlet locations are centered on selling cell phones from perhaps a particular company, or ones that have a particular set of features that can be found in only one or two styles. They do have enough inventory to keep a person interested, but people are hesitant to take the first deal they are offered.
The prices at a local retail outlet might seem somewhat attractive to cell phone shoppers but the fear that they might miss out on a better deal at another retail outlet might make them wait until all retail locations have been investigated further. They want to make sure they are choosing the best cell phone or cell phone accessory or rate plan that will fit their family’s communication needs perfectly.
People enjoy cell phone shopping at retail auction websites because the competitive bidding atmosphere is truly invigorating. As each minute passes, they are closer to finding the best deal they have ever seen in any brick and mortar building shopping site that offers cell phones and accessories at reasonable prices.
The simplicity of the auction process also provides a welcome relief to the busy counters that they have been exposed to at mass merchandise retailing establishments. At an Internet auction site, the crowd is limited to one, and everyone else that is involved in the bidding process are hidden behind the wide Internet framework that wraps around the world.
People enjoy cell phone shopping on the Internet because many retailers use payment centers to process payments. The protection of credit card information, and anonymity afforded with a user name of your own choosing, gives the shopping experience a flavor of its own that can not be obtained anywhere else. Shipping charges are always outlined clearly during the payment process, and you will know in advance what the return policies are before you make a purchase.
Some retailers allow people to enjoy cell phone shopping because they do not bother you when you are looking at their inventory selection. This added elbow room gives you a comfort zone in which you can enjoy making your shopping choices in private. Other retailers tend to converge on you as you enter their store, and seem to pressure you into making a quick decision so they can wait on other customers in their store.
Any store that is stocked with an amazing assortment of cell phone products and accessories will let people truly enjoy cell phone shopping. With all of the colors, styles, and functions available, and on so many different models, people like to savor the learning experience and understand the product that they will be buying..
|binding, business, cell, change, children, comb, create, enjoy, freedom, home, important, machine, machines, outlet, people, phone, problems, punch, punching, questions, retail, risk, shopping, web hosting, wellness, work|