Obtain Business Capital Using A Variety Of Commercial Finance Options Finding The Ease In Being An Online Business Owner Creative Uses For Private Label Content
Commercial finance is one of the many options available to entrepreneurs seeking capital to start or grow an existing business. This sort of financing is also referred to as asset-based lending, meaning that it is a secured business loan. The borrower guarantees the loan by giving up business assets as collateral for the loan.Another popular phrase for commercial finance is asset-based finance.
Account receivable factoring is one form of commercial finance. This consists of selling open invoices for cash that can be used right away in the business. There are many benefits to this financing option including not giving up equity, being able to take advantage of early payment and volume discounts from your suppliers, you can actually purchase in greater volume from suppliers, and you also accrue no additional debt in your business.
Another popular commercial finance option is purchase order financing because it offers quick cash flow reserves. When any business is growing or expanding their business the cash flow simply isn’t there because of the money it takes to market and produce products. Suppliers also want to be paid with C.O.D. and your customers are on Net-30 terms; so you run into a cash flow problem. Purchase order financing solves this issue by paying for the costs of your goods directly to the supplier, thus giving you more cash to use on more critical business expenditures. To begin with purchase order financing simply obtain a purchase order from your customer, find an approved supplier, place the order through that supplier.
Asset based loans, an additional commercial finance option, provide a short term approach to maximizing cash flow within a business. This form of financing is used as test for a business to show how they would perform with a long term loan. The business who is receiving the asset based loan has a short window to prove that with the proper financing their business model is effective, and that a long term loan would ensure business growth over a long period of time. This form of financing is perfect for the business that can’t afford to wait to establish their business credit. The assets that are accepted as collateral for this type of loan include real property, accounts receivables, and completed inventory.
Other forms of commercial finance include bankruptcy reorganization, expansion financing, import and export financing, inventory loans, secured lines of credit, and merchant account advances. Financing a business is a difficult process, but if you utilize the financing resources available, your business have a much greater chance of success.
It is also good to work on establishing your business credit, ensuring that you separate your personal credit from your business credit. With good business credit scores obtaining large loans and other forms of capital is very simple, and you won’t be one of the 97 percent that actually have a loan application denied. One other strategy that is easy to do and beneficial on your quest for business capital is to use a free business capital search engine.
The internet has given many people the opportunity to quite their daily desk job and start working for themselves. This gives most people a sense of accomplishment, while having a sense of adventure. Millions of people log on to the internet daily and finding a way to make money through these means can be helpful and much easier than one might imagine. With a little research you can join the growing ranks of people generating extra income each month. It is even possible to grow this type of opportunity into a full-time job.
First you must decide the type of internet business that you would like to own. Do you want to sell a specific product? You may be interesting in designing web pages for other business, if you have an artistic flair that you would like to make money on. Maybe your goal is to make money by using an affiliate marketing strategy. Whatever option you choose, go with the one that you find interesting to help build your motivation for continuing this company. If it is not interesting you may find it hard to stick with it and give it the time you need to become successful.
Bringing in clients can be more difficult than you might expect with an online business. Advertising is the key to any successful business, no matter what the market may be. Advertising does not have to be done solely on the internet, even if your business is. There are little things that you can do to bring business to your site. Try adding your web address as a signature on your emails. Make business cards that include your web page address. These can be left on bulletins boards in stores that may be closely related to your type of business, as a way to help others find out more about your business. Subscribe to several web sites that allow you to leave comments or allow you to talk with other members. Once you have done this, again add your website as part of your signature. Try adding your website to several search engines. This will allow your site to be researched by others who are looking for words that match your sites keywords. You can also try to link your website with other web sites. This may cost you a small amount of money each month or the other site owner may prefer that you create a link on your site that leads to theirs.
Having a website that is appealing to your clients is also important. Create one with warm bright colors and pictures. Give lots of description of your products or services so that your potential clients know what your business does and does not do. Be sure to include information on how to contact you, such as your phone number or email address. For ease of use, make it possible for your clients to order and pay for the products and services on your site.
Make your online business work quickly and efficiently so that you are able to continuously have a stable source of income. Enjoy building and planning your business!
If you have an internet business you know the importance of providing quality content to your visitors. Whether you focus on daily blog posts, autoresponder e-courses, a weekly newsletter, or e-books and reports for sale, you need to consistently offer new material for your visitors or they have no incentive to return.
The problem is that very few of us have time to churn out endless e-books, articles, and email courses. Even if we have the time, coming up with creative ideas and putting them together in an attractive, readable format can be challenging and require a great deal of patience.
One solution gaining in popularity is the use of private label content. No matter the topic of your website, blog or business, there is likely a provider or two that can offer affordable content that matches your needs.
But what do you do with private label content? Do you use it as is, or will the search engines cast your website into the pits of obscurity for having “duplicate content”? Will your visitors enjoy the content any less if it’s not 100% original?
The greatest thing about private label content is that it can be altered and customized to be truly unique for your business needs while still providing great value for your visitors.
Here are just a few creative ideas for using private label content for your (and your visitors’) benefit:
1) Chop it up. You DON’T have to use PLR content exactly in the form you received it! You can easily take portions from various reports, e-courses and e-books to make a completely new creation. Think about topics that are complementary to each other, and see if you can combine two or more topics to make a combination product. For example, a report about goal-setting can be nicely expanded with a few articles on visualization or self-confidence.
2) Create an ongoing email series using PLR content. Call it “self help daily tips” or “creative gardening ideas” (or whatever your chosen topic is) and establish a daily relationship with your visitors. You can use your daily mailings to provide a few new tips or ideas, offer reading suggestions by including affiliate links to e-books or print books, or even promote someone else’s e-book for a commission!
3) Feed your blog. If you have a blog, you know the challenge of coming up with interesting posts for your visitors to read each day. Use some of that private label content to stir your creativity! Take sections of PLR content and add your own comments, or rewrite sections of the PLR content in your own words so you end up with completely unique material.
4) Create a free report to give to your clients, visitors and subscribers. Take a PLR report (or use 10 PLR articles on the same topic) and combine them into a seamless report. Insert some affiliate links or links to your own products and give it away. Put a link to the free product in your signature on discussion forums, and mention it in your bio box when you submit articles to directories. Let it work as a handy promotional tool for your website.
5) If you have a coaching business (whether life coach, business coach, prosperity coach, or any other kind of coaching) use quality PLR content to send as freebies to your clients. One of my clients (a life coach) does this. He gives my “special reports” to his coaching clients as surprise gifts – and they love it! They feel like he really cares about their success because he conveys the message that he’s thinking about them even when not actively engaged in coaching sessions.
6) Combine PLR content with your own products. If you already have an e-book or e-course, you can insert portions of PLR content to add more substance, new ideas, or simply increase the length. It helps to start with *quality* PLR content of course; otherwise you’ll end up re-writing most of what you use (which is not always a bad thing, see the next tip below!).
7) Re-write it in your own words. This obviously takes more time and energy than using PLR content as-is, but it will truly be your own unique work if you have the time. If you’re not a writer you may think this is too hard, but it’s really very simple to do. Just go sentence by sentence throughout the content and put it into your own words. Instead of a sentence like, “Goal-setting can be confusing for even the most experienced achiever,” you can change it to say, “No matter how much experience you have setting goals, it is still easy to get confused and lose your way from time to time.”
8) Offer it as a bonus along with one of your own products. You may have a great stand-alone product, but your customers will enjoy even greater value for their money if you offer an irresistible bonus along with it. It’s best to choose a product that complements or expands upon your product in some way. If you have an e-book on business success, why not include a bonus report about building your self-confidence or effective goal setting?
9) Offer a package deal to your customers. If your e-book sells for $19.95, and you have a private label report or e-book that fits with your e-book topic, you can give your customers the option to purchase just the e-book for $19.95, or the e-book AND the report for only $24.95. This creates added value for your customer, and you earn more per sale!
10) Finally, one of the best ways to use PLR content is to personalize it! If you have a quality PLR e-book, report or e-course that offers a solid foundation for a good product, you can simply go through it and insert your own personal experiences, ideas and advice. Share your personal anecdotes, highlight your life lessons and offer your insights to help others.
Undoubtedly, the greatest benefits of private label content are the time and money it can save for busy business owners. Hiring a ghostwriter can be costly, and writing your own content can be time consuming. With quality private label content, you get good material at affordable prices – which keeps you AND your visitors happy..
|business, cash, clients, commercial, content, credit, e-book, finance, financing, internet, label, loan, money, people, plr, report, site, time, visitors, web, web hosting|