Making Money Is Not Everything In Business Right Latent Semantic Indexing This Is New How To Reduce Refund Request Turn Your Niche Into Dollars Learn How
For most people there is only two reasons to be in business. They either love what they do and they want to make money doing it. If someone claims they aren’t in business for the money they are either independently wealthy or not being honest with you.You may have heard people claim that if they didn’t have bills to pay they would do the job for free. They’re lying.
Many people honestly care about their family, their employees and the community in which they do business, but they also believe that profit is not a dirty word. They are providing a needed product or service and should expect to make enough of a profit from their activities to meet their financial obligations and have some left over for extras.
There are some employees who may believe the business exists solely to work them to death for poverty wages while the owner basks in the sun on the beach. If this is true, they need to find another job where the boss shares all of the profit with the employees or quit complaining. Very few bosses will take that kind of attitude and if you work for one like that, perhaps you should seek employment elsewhere.
In survey after survey employees rarely list their income level as the number on thing they like or dislike about their job. Most want to be trained to do their job and be made to feel good about performing their essential job functions. A pat on the back will go a long way. However, it won’t be too long, if the profits are rolling in, for that employee to start questioning their real worth.
It is has been found that when a business that is making money shares the success with others who make it possible, the loyalty increases greatly, enabling them to make even more money. What a cycle that begins. Your business makes money, your people are happy and the customers are happy.
There are some groups, however that may believe that even the slightest profit should be shared with everyone, regardless of their contribution to the business’s success. They will push the business owner to pay for things that may not be the owner’s responsibility until they believe the owner is making no more money than the lowest employee on the totem pole.
What these folks fail to understand is that the owner probably spent years of hard work building the business from the ground when there was no one else to share the pain and the hunger of the early years. The people that are the recipients of the new generosity did not suffer the consequences of bad decisions in the early years and now that it’s time for the owner to be able to relax and enjoy their success, there is someone trying to take it away.
Latent semantic indexing is a type of technology that works to understand what a page is about. Latent Semantic Indexing is merely one process within Googles complex ranking algorithm but it can affect your search engine listings considerably. Latent semantic indexing is a search engine algorithm that performs keyword-based analysis to index the web pages. Google realized that it needed a better way for its bots to ascertain the true theme of a webpage and that’s what Latent Semantic Indexing is all about. The idea of LSI is to identify the meaning of the information, which words, sentences and documents can be mapped among other website pages. Latent Semantic Indexing is going to change the search engine game; you will need to change your seo efforts to pay off big time.
LSI is introduced to improve the performance of text filtering; LSI is a statistical technique for extracting and representing the similarities of words by analyzing large collections of text. Latent semantic indexing is a process by which you can determine the subject matter of a web page without relying on specific keywords.
The latest indexing shake-up in Google may be an indication of things to come. How to deal with Google’s latest search engine algorithm: One of the most important changes is the likelihood that Google is now giving more weight to LSI. It also appears that Google is now making use of LSI rather than simple keyword searches.
Since most website owners do some type of keyword spamming, search engines had to invent better ways of realizing the relevance of the webpage? How can we make use of the strengths of computing to create better indexes and better search results. The search engine ranking for a particular website will have to pass several processes in the latent semantic indexing based search engine optimization. For the SERPs, LSI adds an additional element to the indexing process. When the search engine visits a page it will determine from the content and links the focus of a page. There are two main approaches to improving search results through semantic methods: (1) the Semantic Web and (2) Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI).
However, a more recent method is quickly becoming the main factor in returning results for the search. Unfortunately, this method does not necessarily retrieve all data. This method is an adaptation of the latent semantic indexing method originally used to index text documents. What is applied is a different variance of latent semantic indexing that people call contextual networking. This method provides the complete name of the latent semantic indexing model in a string format. The accuracy of summarization method can be tuned based on needs and resources. This method emphasizes returning more relevant documents earlier.
A variation of LSI is called probabilistic latent semantic. At the same time, the feedback network is performed to learn how user’s interests and then LSI is applied in filtering the information. One of the useful features of LSI is that it is possible to calculate terms easily. LSI is a new way of finding information that searches on associations between terms.
It’s a double edged sword, this thing we call refund. By offering the same, we could actually strengthen relationships with our clients. They would trust us easier if they would be assured that they could always return a product that would not meet their expectations. On the other hand, refunds have been abused by some quarters. Since we’re dealing with digital products, they could easily make a copy of the items they’ll buy, and then, request for a refund. In effect, these people would be able to get our products for free, which would mean a diminution of our profits.
So should you or shouldn’t you offer refunds?
Well, you should know this much. Offering refunds is the professional way of doing business. It’s your way of telling your customers that their patronage is valued and that their trust would never be compromised.
The trick is not in refusing to offer refunds. It’s in finding ways on how to reduce refund requests. For this purpose, let us enumerate six amazing ways that would help you limit the incidence of refund requests.
1. Provide quality products. This, of course, is very elementary. Refunds are borne out of customer dissatisfaction. If the customer is satisfied, there would be no reason for them to request for a refund. Providing excellent products truly worth their time and hard-earned money would remove from their minds any possibility of considering a chargeback.
2. Provide for an excellent customer support system. Many online businessmen believe that customer support is unnecessary for an online enterprise. This is a false notion. On the contrary, a customer support system would increase the value of your product and drastically reduce your refund rate. Knowing that their grievances can be coursed through a given channel would dissuade your customers from resorting to refunds.
3. Provide lifetime updates. You may have noticed the preponderance of offers with lifetime updates as of late. There is more psychology to this strategy than what is readily apparent. By providing lifetime updates, you will be giving your customers something to look forward to. In the event that your products would fail to meet their expectations, they would be hesitant to return the same because of the coming updates you have promised. Updates can enhance the value of existing products, and offering such, for a virtual eternity at that, would be too good an offer to pass up.
4. Provide bonuses. Bonuses have long been used as come-ons to sweeten the deal and make them easier to sell. Bonuses, however, would also serve as an anti-agent against possible refunds. By packaging your products with a bevy of other items, your customers would feel that they will get more than what they will pa for. The sheer variety offered by bonuses would make them think twice about requesting for a refund.
5. Give the best guarantee that you could muster. Guarantees are different from refunds, of course. The former is more concerned about customer satisfaction. The latter is focused on security of investment. Guarantees can range from the good word of respected people, or actual reparation of the products in the event that they are susceptible to breakdowns. A guarantee is promise to your customers that you have done your best to deliver to them a product that you truly believe is the best, and that you would be by their side whenever that very product fails them.
6. Offer loyalty rewards. Acknowledging loyal customers would go a long, long way in curtailing the rise of refund rates. Rewarding them would build lasting relationships that would make the need for refunds almost obsolete.
No businessman would want to receive a refund request. It’s both disappointing and downright demoralizing. But keep your spirits up. Refunds are a part of the game. They are something we have to live with. And fortunately, they are something we could actually control.
NOTE: You have full permission to reprint this article within your website or newsletter as long as you leave the article fully intact and include the “About The Author” resource box. Thanks! :-
Generating a decent income for one’s self isn’t as hard as you may think. The truth is, practically anybody can make money these days! See, the thing is, we all have some type of skill; or just a raw talent that could potentially earn us some serious cash. If people would just think outside the box a little bit when it comes to making money, they would probably realize that they could be making a lot more cash then they are now.
You gotta ask yourself, “is there a certain skill that I have that others would pay for?” There’s a good chance that you do. For example, say that you love to draw, and you’ve been doing it your entire life, receiving compliment after compliment about how great your work is. To you, it might just be a cool hobby of yours; but to some, that hobby of yours is worth paying for. People are always looking for someone to draw there new logo or tattoo; and as popular as tattoo’s are, you should have no problem finding eager clients.
What about that one kid in the neighborhood that knows absolutely everything there is to know about computers? You know the one that everyone goes to whenever there new software isn’t running properly; or when that confusing error message won’t go away. Whatever the problem is he could always fix it or explain why the problem occurred, and what steps can be taken to resolve the issue. That kid could easily turn his skill into a very lucrative business for himself as well as for others. He could easily start charging a small fee for his assistance; or better yet offer classes teaching others what he knows.
Now think about all of those gadgets that you may have been developing over the past few years. That weird looking thing that makes cutting the grass easier, or that cup you invented for your 4 year old niece that lights up and talks every time she picks it up.
New ideas can easily turn into big bucks for those who take action with them.
Turning your niche into dollars is a very realistic concept. Take time to think about what it is that you do best; and turn that into a short or long term income. Search the internet for tools and resources that can help you get started with promoting your niche. Use your family and friends, even co-workers to help you get the word out. Ebay could be a good place to look at, considering what your niche is. Do not hesitate to let your god given talent or skill provide a financially stronger life style..
|business, cash, customer, customers, easily, employees, engine, indexing, job, latent, long, lsi, method, money, niche, owner, people, problem, products, profit, refund, refunds, search, semantic, skill, turn, updates, web hosting|