Top Ten Reasons To Hire A Personal Coach Do You Know Yourself Test Esl Jobs An Opportunity To Teach People English 2k Electronic Medical Records Announces Partnership With Springcharts Electronic Health Records Your Intelligence Iq Eq Or Sq
Have you considered hiring a personal coach? Jack Canfield, in The Success Principles says hiring a “personal coach is one of the best-kept secrets of the successful.”
1. A coach can help you clarify your vision and goals.If you have a sense that what you are doing isn’t the thing you really want for your life but you don’t have a clear vision of what you do want, then a coach can help you get clear.
2. A coach can support you through your difficult times. Sometimes, we just need someone to talk to who isn’t too busy, too distracted or too involved to just objectively support us when times are tough. If you feel you just need someone to talk to who understands and doesn’t judge you, then a coach can help.
3. A coach can help you develop momentum. How many times have you started something, felt good about it but then lost interest, never to return to it again? A coach can help you sustain that momentum and keep you focused on the prize. This is similar to hiring a personal trainer to help you sustain the momentum of exercising when you feel like doing something else.
4. A coach can help you stay on track and be focused. Have you ever let the little, unimportant things take control of your day and by the time the day ends, you realize you haven’t accomplished anything you were hoping to accomplish? A coach can help you stay focused on the important things while learning to delegate or dump the unimportant things.
5. A coach can help you take an objective look at exactly what you have been doing. A good coach will ask you to take a close, and sometimes painful, look at what you say you want as compared to the things you are actually doing. Do you see a match? If you continue to do things the way you are, will you get to the place you are hoping to get to? Coaches ask the hard questions.
6. A coach may help you identify both effective and destructive behavior patterns that you may not see. Since the coach isn’t standing in the forest, he can typically see the trees that you don’t. How often do we continue the same destructive patterns over and over again just because we can’t identify them? A coach will help you see this more clearly.
7. A coach will hold you accountable for the goals you set. A coach is not a babysitter. When you decide you want to get going and accomplish some things in your life, a coach will not accept your excuses for why it wasn’t done. Making a public declaration of your intent will also provide you with the needed incentive to keep your commitments.
8. A coach can show you how to accomplish more by working less. Coaches are adept at teaching time-tested systems for being more productive. Did you know that research shows that the average 8-hour-a-day worker is only productive for 1-2 hours a day? A coach can help you be more productive in less time.
9. A coach can help you discover your true passion. Do you ever wonder about your unique abilities and what your life purpose is? If these are not questions that you even think about, then you really DO need a coach! We all have unique abilities and a purpose but some of us never discover them and the rest of us who do are too afraid to just go for it! A coach can help you uncover your passion—the thing that will make you excited to get out of bed in the morning.
10. A coach can help you identify your core values and show you how to live in synergy with them. The values by which we live our lives are very important to each of us. Many times, certain values we hold may be in conflict with each other. Sometimes, we are not even consciously aware of the values of importance to us. A coach can help us to live our lives in accordance with our values. This will provide the kind of life of which you can be proud.
This is not a plea for you to hire me, necessarily, although I would be willing to discuss that possibility. What I am suggesting is that you will be able to do more than you could ever have imagined with a coach than without one.
I know. After I left my 9 to 5 job to begin my coaching career, I floundered around for six months. I knew I wanted to hire a coach, but I thought I couldn’t really afford one and I didn’t want to hire just anybody. I thought there needed to be a good match between us.
I now am employing two coaches—one to help me build my business and the other to help me write my book. Since hiring them, I am on a path creating more momentum as I go. In hindsight, I realize I couldn’t afford not to hire a coach.
Regarding the right match, I do believe that this is important which is why I’m saying this is not an appeal for you to hire me. If you are serious about taking your life to the next level, then find the coach who is right for you. But don’t delay. Once this day is gone, you cannot get it back.
If you’d like further information about coaching, visit www.CoachingforExcellence.biz and check our calendar for upcoming teleclasses, chats and workshops or call me at
If you are serious about taking your life to the next level, hire a personal coach. A coach can help you realize your visions and goals.
We all claim to know many things. We analyze our friends, our colleagues and other people. We try to find out how others act and behave. We act like a know all about others. How about ourselves? Do we know ourselves?
We react to many stimuli – both from outside and our mind. We go into different moods and act differently at different times. We can not predict our own behavior many times. We know something about our likes and dislikes about food, clothing, home and such thins. But what about our emotions? What of our mind? Do we know? Can we predict our own reaction at a given situation? It may be different at different times, depending on our own mood. We are not machines and therefore highly unpredictable.
How about knowing about our emotions and our mind better? How about analyzing our self? How about finding out more about ourselves? That would surely help us in improving our life. It may not give us more money, but certainly more peace and a sense of control on ourselves.
you will find tests and quizzes on Internet to test various traits of your personality.These fun tests are devised to make you think about yourself. Try these tests to find out about yourself in a fun way
“Essentially, English is a dominant language and spoken as a major medium of communication in most countries of the world. In fact, on a summary of approximately 150 odd countries, only 3-4 countries have individuals who do not speak or write English that fluently. ESL Jobs is one such opportunity for qualified professionals in the domain of teaching and education. Basically, ESL Jobs ensures that professionals across the world trained in the field of education teach people on how to read and write English.
China is one of the countries that does not follow English all that well. In fact, if I had to go by reports from travelers to China, they tell me that it is a must for people to know Mandarin (China’s local dialect) well. Landing one of the ESL Jobs in China is seen as being a prestigious offer. One of the main reasons for this is that China is willing to adapt itself to the global demands of trade. With China emerging as a hot destination for the West to source materials from, ESL Jobs China is a set of words that is fast catching demand.
What is it in for a professional applying for ESL Jobs in China?
One of the biggest benefits of working in China is that it is pressed with a good infrastructure for the professionals to live in. Assuming that most of the opportunities advertised in website are permanent full-time positions, you would be spending a part of your life in locales surrounding the Hongkong, Taiwan etc. They say that in China, you work hard and you get recognized. In terms of imparting English skills, you will really have to work hard.
How popular is English in China?
The need to advertise ESL Jobs in China will be considered waste if I shall say that there is no requirement for teachers. English is pretty much on the rise in terms of people who want to learn English. Thus, apart from Mainland China like Beijing, Shanghai you would also note that there are a lot of ESL Jobs in China cities like Guangzhou, Cheng du etc. The last two cities are almost near the sea and have many villages surrounding them.
ESL Jobs is one of the most popular jobs in China. It is with a noble cause. Though, qualified professionals and teachers in China get paid well (Approx 7000-8000 yen), it is the challenge of teaching people on reading and writing English. When you consider that most of these are especially unacquainted with English, your challenges get doubled. It is this aspect that forces ESL Jobs in China to get ultimate precedence over others in China.”
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
2K Electronic Medical Records
105 West Torrance Boulevard
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Toll Free 866-350-4406
https://www.coolwebtips.com Electronic Medical Records Announces Partnership with SpringCharts Electronic Health Records
2K Electronic Medical Records today announced that they are offering SpringCharts Electronic Health Records solutions. This product is geared to provide a comprehensive health record interface for medical practices. With the incredible functionality and quantitative information input capabilities, this product has garnered worldwide interest and acclaim.
Redondo Beach, California, February 5, 2008 – SpringCharts EMR, an award winning software solution for health record needs, is now offered through 2K Medical Records. SpringCharts EMR is more than a simple compound software package, though. This program has the potential to streamline office processes, reducing time and manpower costs. With the increasing need to reduce the costs of medical care, this program showcases the ability to substantially improve interoffice functionality.
SpringCharts EMR offers HIPAA compliance with user configured security settings, the ability to restrict access to any screens charts or information and much more. In addition, SpringCharts EMR provides a patient tracker function with real time views of all patients and instant update of information, an appointment scheduler capable of multi user functionality and complete integration with other components and a tasks/to do listing. The automated correspondence feature allows customizable templates and is integrated with the email system.
SpringCharts EMR templates offer the ability to use office forms as templates for future use, the creation of custom templates as well as mini-templates and pop up templates for in depth information inputting. Utilizing standard protocols and procedures, this product automates many redundant office processes.
About 2K Medical Records – Located in Redondo Beach, California, 2K Electronic Medical Records is dedicated to bringing the most functional software assistance possible to medical offices, hospitals and private practices. Their innovative line of products offers stability, ease of use and full functionality.
How often have we heard others talk about how ‘intelligent’ they consider someone to be? Intelligence is a description of how good someone is at mentally doing something. Intelligence involves thought. Intelligence includes the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend ideas and language and to learn.
Do you consider yourself to be intelligent?
Schools and the education system would have us believe that we are only intelligent if we are able to solve complex abstract problems or remember facts and figures. I would agree that this is a type of intelligence and this type of intelligence is normally referred to as IQ or ‘intelligence quotient’ (a phrase coined by an American psychologist named Lewis Terman).
A small proportion of the population has a high IQ and they find the academic type of learning and activities in school relatively easy. But the vast majority of people don’t. So where does that leave everyone else?
Well, the good news is that IQ is not a measure of success. Most people with a high IQ do not go on to be as successful as their IQ score may lead us to believe. Most people with a high IQ take reasonably well paid, but routine, employment. Most are not happy with risk and rather limit their own success by becoming ‘comfortable’ and fall far short of what their potential suggests.
There is another type of intelligence that may be more important to success in life and this has been publicised by the best-selling book “Emotional Intelligence” (or EQ) by Daniel Goleman (although the term was first used several years earlier by two academics – Mayer and Salovey).
EQ has to do with recognizing, understanding, and choosing how we think, feel, and act. It shapes our interactions with others and our understanding of ourselves. It defines how and what we learn; it allows us to set priorities; it determines the majority of our daily actions.
EQ is the capacity to create positive outcomes in our relationships with ourselves and others. These learnable skills create joy, love, and success of all kinds.
Studying EQ it becomes clear that IQ has less to do with success in life than EQ. The good news is that we all have EQ and that it can be developed. We can develop our EQ to help us build our relationships with others, to use our emotions appropriately, to focus our efforts and to become more successful in life.
EQ may be so important that it could be the best predictor of who will succeed in any area of life.
Can we look beyond IQ and EQ?
When you look at the world, do you see only space and time, mass and energy, logic and reason? Or do you also see connectivity and design, purpose and meaning, faith and mystery?
In his book “What’s your SQ?” Michael Guillen has developed the idea of ‘spiritual intelligence’ or SQ. SQ considers your views beyond the materialistic living of modern life. Without spirituality it is possible to become very unhappy or dissatisfied with life no matter how much material possessions we accumulate.
Can you be successful if you are not truly happy? I would argue not and that a balance of IQ, EQ and SQ are necessary for a happy and successful life.
Are there any other forms of intelligence? Yes, there is another important theory on multiple intelligences and you can read about that in another article.
To be happy and successful in life focus on your EQ and SQ. If you are fortunate enough to have some IQ too then all the better – but don’t rely on your IQ alone..
|act, china, coach, countries, day, electronic, emotions, emr, english, eq, esl, find, functionality, hire, hiring, intelligence, iq, jobs, life, medical, mind, momentum, people, predict, professionals, records, reference education, springcharts, sq, success, successful, templates, tests, times, values|