Descriptive Terms In Real Estate Ads Yet More Definitions How To Profit From Real Estate By Wholesaling Find An Apartment On Rent In Madrid United Kingdom Property Investors Are Emerging As The Biggest Market For Philippine Condotels Know These Before Buying A House In California Real Estate Agent Marketing
If you are buying or selling a home, the chances are good you struggle with the meaning of descriptive real estate terms. Here are explanations and definitions for more terms.
Refers to interior shutters with large, moveable louvers that can be used much like Venetian blinds.Often they’re used only on the bottom half of the window.
A tall window that is rectangular except for an arched top and has wooden muntins separating the panes of glass. It is based on a revived classic style of architecture and the work of Andrea Palladio. Builders often use them as the window over the front door in homes with two story entrance foyers.
Doors that open by sliding into a slot in the wall much as a serving tray fits into a vertical slot built into a kitchen cabinet. It leaves wall space unaffected by opening and closing doors. I’ve seen them on bathrooms in modern houses. I’ve also seen them used in pairs that meet in the middle when closed as they were in older houses. Between a living room and dining room might be a good place. My grandmother had one between the front and back parlors in her home in Richmond, Virginia. Now that was a neat old house. It could always expand to accommodate one more family member or friend.
“Fireplace,” “Wood Stove,” “Wood Stove Insert”
A fireplace can burn wood, coal, or gas (natural or propane). If gas, it may or may not be vented to the outdoors. It is generally thought to be dangerous to have a non-vented gas fireplace in a bedroom and is against “code” in many areas. A wood stove burns wood, is free standing (on a non-flammable surface), and is vented to the outside. A wood stove insert is generally fitted into an existing fireplace designed to burn wood or coal. Preferences have to do with perceived beauty, convenience, heat production, and safety.
Well, those are some of the terms frequently seen in real estate listings and advertisements and their usual meanings at this writing. I hope you find it useful.
Wholesaling in real estate is an entire business in itself and generates super-fast profits, usually without ever acquiring the title on the property. It’s not uncommon to pick up a check at closing, with the seller and buyer present at the same time. Many times I have earned thousands of dollars within two or three days of finding a deal. Successful people in the wholesale business are accomplished at locating good deals and marketing them – primarily to people who are in the rehabbing and retailing business. The first purchaser is willing to take a smaller, fast profit and leave the larger profit to an investor with the time and money to buy, repair, and sit on the house until it’s sold.
Some people are making a good income by buying and then reselling immediately only once or twice a month. These deals require no money, no credit, and no bosses. Believe me, if you locate a deal, someone is waiting to buy it from you.
Finding bargains for bargain hunters is the easiest and quickest way I know to pick up a check for at least $5000. The whole process shouldn’t take more than 15 to 20 days from the beginning to the end. Following are some tips for wholesaling:
1. Don’t pay too much. Remember, you’re selling to bargain hunters. Leave them plenty of room to make a profit or you won’t find a buyer. That means they should net at least 20 percent of the sales price after all expenses.
2. Your only exit is to sell for all cash quickly. Make sure your buyers can get the cash and aren’t relying on bank financing. Don’t allow buyers to learn banks won’t finance junkers at your expense. If a buyer can’t close in 15 days or less, find another buyer.
3. Use an assignment of contract and let your closing agent collect your fee.
There’s really not that much to learn about wholesaling. It’s an easy real estate business. Many people are doing one to ten deals a month and netting a decent earning. Some make more on one wholesale deal than most people make in a year on their job.
Rent has got absolutely no value when comfort is concerned. People planning for a holiday calculate their budget. When the tourists want to know the price of apartment on Rent in Madrid, Chic Rentals is the best choice for them. It has got all the provision to hire an accommodation for tourist destined to Spain during their vacations.
As Madrid is one of the most adored tourist places, it is expected that visitors would be interested to know about the rents in Madrid. The place has got beautiful landscape, museum and art galleries to offer. As maximum visitors come for the first time to this place it is difficult for them to find out an accommodation for rent in Madrid. However, Chic Rentals takes every care of the vacationers to the place by selecting them apartment on hire. They let you know about the details of the apartment by fax after you fill the form through the website. Each apartment is selected on the basis of style and comfort. The cultural and artistic beauty of the place is far more valuable thing to hold on the eyes of the beholder than to think about a minor topic of rant in Madrid.
Costumer service has made taken Chic Rentals to a height where it stands out among its competitors. Staying in the elegant city is a beautiful experience and the service of the company adds value to your vacations. The apartments meant for your stay are the churning outcome of comfort and style. Chic Rentals hire and fix the rent in Madrid according to the functionality of the apartments.
Chic Rentals is the best solutions for the house owners who want to lease their apartments for rent in Madrid. They can contact with the company so that they can book the accommodation for people who come for holidays or business trip. Condition is that the apartments should satisfy the criteria of Chic Rentals.
Confused about the rent in Madrid? You are free to ask Chic Rentals through their website.
Beth Collingz, of PLC International Marketing Networks, Lead Marketing Partner with Pacific Concord Properties Inc., whom have Condo Hotel or ‘Condotel’ developments in the Philippine, and whom specializes in working with international clients in a recent conference with UK Investors held in Cebu, said: Since the Dollar value depreciated and UK Pound Sterling hit 92:1 on the Philippine Peso, my phone has been very busy with buyers from the UK interested in purchasing investment properties and holiday homes here in the Philippines.
A lot of this interest is being driven by relatively cheap market prices in the Philippines compared to Europe, especially UK Housing prices, and easy payment options available for our Condotel Developments, but there are other factors, too. Offshore Property Investors, Foreign baby boomers as well as overseas Filipinos, are looking for ways to maximize their return on investments as they approach retirement, and so are purchasing second homes, particularly Condotel Investments where they can use the Condo for vacations and rent it out through In-House Management when not using the unit thereby gaining rental incomes that on today’s purchase prices, give a projected ROI on their investments of some 8-16% depending upon the mode of payment for the unit
Collingz, who also runs PLC Global Pinoy, an internet based marketing network specializing in Condotel Investments, indicated more than 85% of all sales in Metro Manila were to international clients. These international buyers know it’s a buyer’s market in the Philippines right now – there are a lot of properties available and fewer local buyers, Collingz said. I’m working with clients who are purchasing their second property with me. We also have referrals from many of our prior customers and new clients who have found us through our Web sites, lancastersuites.com and plcglobalpinoy.com which include a special section for international buyers
Another major driving factor in overseas property investments from the United Kingdom is UK Tax Payers taking advantage of tax incentives and Investing their Self-Invested Pension Plan [SIPP] In Philippine Condotel Investment Real Estate for Rental Income and Retirement said Collingz.
A Self Invested Pension Plan [SIPP] is a personal pension plan but with one very significant difference: administration is separate from investment content, giving the plan holder freedom to choose for himself and change the investments within it. The long-awaited rules on what savers can include in their personal pension plans were unveiled in April 2006 by HM Revenue & Customs. The Guidance Notes confirm that the Chancellor is permitting Self Invested Pension Plan [SIPP] holders to invest in hotels such as the Lancaster Brand of Condo Hotels in the Philippines. The only stipulation is that SIPP holders may not stay in their rooms. With more nights available for paying guests, this not surprisingly increases the room owners’ returns. It is estimated there are now more than 70,000 plans holding over
Buying a home in California for the first time can be overwhelming for many first-time buyers. Very few homebuyers know where and how to begin the search to find a suitable one. You, as a first buyer, must know certain facts before buying a house in CA.
1. Budgeting-Budgeting for a CA home is the first most important step. There is no point wasting time and energy in house hunting before you know what you can afford. Therefore, the first step is to assess your finances.
2. Get pre-qualified for loan-Banks, mortgage lenders finance loans and mortgage brokers process them. Fill-up an application with all documents, and see how much you will get as loan and what is the processing cost. Compare and bargain between different mortgage brokers.
3. Consult your lender, if you have a bad credit-Your lender is able to advise you, whether your credit history will prevent you from qualifying for a loan or not and what are the alternatives.
4. Different mortgage types-With so many options available for CA mortgage loan types, it is important to determine if you are a risk taker or prefer more stability in financial dealings.
5. Down payment-It varies with the type of loan you are taking. Many down payment programs exist in CA. Consult your lender for assistance.
6. Closing costs-It varies from transaction to transaction, from area to area. These are the charges for services related to the closing of your real estate transaction. These include escrow fees, property tax, homeowners insurance, loan originating fees, title policy insurance etc. You can get a loan for financing the closing costs.
7. Mortgage interest rate-As you start shopping for a home loan, CA mortgage interest rates will become an important factor in your new home’s affordability. If rates are high, it is wise to take an adjustable rate of interest, since subsequent rate drops will reduce your monthly payments. If rate of interest is low, take a fixed rate to protect yourself against the possibility of rising.
8. Special programs for low/moderate income homebuyers-These loans are available through private lenders, as well as local and state housing agencies in CA.
9. Government loans-Apart from conventional loans, this includes Federal Housing Administration (FHA) fixed and adjustable rate mortgage loans and Veterans Administration (VA) fixed rate mortgage loan.
10. Points-A point is a loan origination fee or commission. Some lenders charge lower interest rate with high points. Compare between various lenders while shopping home.
Before you make your mind to buy a house in CA, go with these points in detail to avoid inconveniences later.
If you run a real estate business, you are well aware of the importance of marketing. If your potential clients don’t find you, they are likely to find your competitor and give their commissions to them.
Internet marketing is an excellent solution for real estate agents. A real estate agent can reach people who they would not be able to meet otherwise by using Internet marketing. Here are five tips to help you reach your potential customers:
– Create A Professional Web Site For Your Real Estate Business. You need to present a professional online image to attract real estate clients. Potential clients who find your web site will equate the professional look and feel of the web site to your own professionalism, since the web site is the only piece of information they have to evaluate your real estate business.
The web site for your real estate business should have a professional look and feel and have information about you, your business, and services that you provide to your clients. There should be a way for potential clients to contact you. After all, you would like these people to get in touch with you and start working with you.
– Publish A Real Estate Newsletter. Not everyone who comes to your web site is going to be in need of your services immediately. Many people shop around, reading information about dozens of real estate agents before picking a real estate agent to work with. Others may not need to buy or sell a house now, but they maybe in need of your services at a later date. You need to be able to keep in touch with people who come to your web site, but are not ready to hire you yet.
A newsletter is a great tool to keep in touch with your web site visitors, share information with them and educate them about your products and services. Make sure that you have a newsletter subscribe form on every page of your web site, and that you offer a compelling reason for your web site visitors to subscribe to it.
– Offer A Compelling Reason For Your Web Site Visitors to Subscribe To Your Newsletter. If you are not inviting your web site visitors to subscribe to your newsletter, you are losing money in the long run. Make sure that you are offering a free report, or some other free gift for everyone who subscribes to your newsletter. By doing this, you will be able to get more newsletter subscribers and more clients for your business.
– Optimize Your Web Site for Search Engines. Search engine optimization is the process of modifying web page content and meta-information to improve the search engine ranking of the page. By optimizing your web site for search engines you can get more people looking for real estate agents in your area to your web site.
– Publish Your Articles Online. Publishing articles is an excellent way to show off your expertise, let others know about your real estate business and drive traffic to your web site. When you write and publish your articles, other web site owners pick them up and publish them on their web sites, while giving you a link back to your web site.
Use the five techniques we outline above to drive targeted potential clients to your real estate web site. Effective Internet promotion of your real estate business will help you drive clients to your real estate business every single day..
|apartment, apartments, business, buyer, ca, chic, clients, condotel, days, deal, doors, estate, fireplace, gas, home, interest, investment, investments, lenders, loan, madrid, mortgage, newsletter, pension, people, philippines, place, profit, property, rate, real, real estate, rent, rentals, sipp, site, stove, terms, web, wholesaling, window, wood|